Arcade manager for Retropie & Recalbox
This is a rom management tool, specifically designed for use with Retropie & Recalbox.
It helps you to manage and filter your rom collection by removing unwanted, bad, and unplayable games.
It’s also useful if you feel a bit lost among the several thousand games that full MAME romsets provides, and only want the very best.
Download the latest version
THIS TOOL DOES NOT CHANGE THE ROMSET VERSION!!!
Copying files assumes you have a working, non-merged romset corresponding to the MAME/FBA version you’re using.
If you ever need to change your romset version, use a tool like ClrMamePro.
- Multi-platform, works on Windows, MacOS and Linux
- User-friendly, easy to use interface
- Download and install an overlays pack for either Retropie or Recalbox
- Manage rom files:
- Copy from romset
- Remove unwanted files
- Keep only wanted files
- Manage games lists:
- Download pre-set files
- Merge & split files
- Convert DAT or INI files
- Create games list from folder
Obviously, this tool does not download roms.
If you are new to arcade emulation, please read these resources:
- Arcade roms and how to play them, a non-technical guide
- Demistifying MAME roms
- How to use MAME with Retropie
- Validating, rebuilding and filtering ROM collections
- Which arcade emulator should I choose?
- FBA vs MAME